Objective of MEAN Project On College Management System
The main objective of the MEAN Project On College Management System is to manage the details of Students,Library, Books, Issues, Branch. It manages all the information about Students, Managers, Branch, Students. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Students, Library, Managers, Books. It tracks all the details about the Books, Issues, Branch.
Functionalities provided by MEAN Project On College Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Students, Books, Issues, Branch
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Library, Managers, Issues ect
- Manage the information of Library
- Shows the information and description of the Students, Books
- To increase efficiency of managing the Students, Library
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Issues.
- Manage the information of Students
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Students data.
- Manage the information of Issues
- Integration of all records of Branch.
- It generates the report on Students,Library, Managers
- Provide filter reports on Books, Issues, Branch
- You can easily export PDF for the Students, Managers, Issues
- Application also provides excel export for Library, Books, Branch
- You can also export the report into csv format for Students,Library, Branch
Limitation of MEAN Project On College Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Managers, Issues due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Students, Library capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Students, Books, Branch cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of MEAN Project On College Management System
- All the fields such as Students, Books, Branch are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Students,Library, Managers can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input