Objective of MEAN Project On Computerized Examination System
The main objective of the MEAN Project On Computerized Examination System is to manage the details of Exams, Students, Questions, Results, Papers. It manages all the information about Exams, Teachers, Papers, Exams. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Exams, Students, Teachers, Questions. It tracks all the details about the Questions, Results, Papers.
Functionalities provided by MEAN Project On Computerized Examination System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Exams, Questions, Results, Papers
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Students, Teachers, Results ect
- Manage the information of Students
- Shows the information and description of the Exams, Questions
- To increase efficiency of managing the Exams, Students
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Results.
- Manage the information of Exams
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Exams data.
- Manage the information of Results
- Integration of all records of Papers.
- It generates the report on Exams, Students, Teachers
- Provide filter reports on Questions, Results, Papers
- You can easily export PDF for the Exams, Teachers, Results
- Application also provides excel export for Students, Questions, Papers
- You can also export the report into csv format for Exams, Students, Papers
Limitation of MEAN Project On Computerized Examination System
- Excel export has not been developed for Teachers, Results due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Exams, Students capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Exams, Questions, Papers cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of MEAN Project On Computerized Examination System
- All the fields such as Exams, Questions, Papers are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Exams, Students, Teachers can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input