Objective of MEAN Project On Contract Management System
The main objective of the MEAN Project On Contract Management System is to manage the details of Contract, Audit, Tenders, Obligations, Authoring. It manages all the information about Contract, Reporting, Authoring, Contract. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Contract, Audit, Reporting, Tenders. It tracks all the details about the Tenders, Obligations, Authoring.
Functionalities provided by MEAN Project On Contract Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Contract, Tenders, Obligations, Authoring
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Audit, Reporting, Obligations ect
- Manage the information of Audit
- Shows the information and description of the Contract, Tenders
- To increase efficiency of managing the Contract, Audit
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Obligations.
- Manage the information of Contract
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Contract data.
- Manage the information of Obligations
- Integration of all records of Authoring.
- It generates the report on Contract, Audit, Reporting
- Provide filter reports on Tenders, Obligations, Authoring
- You can easily export PDF for the Contract, Reporting, Obligations
- Application also provides excel export for Audit, Tenders, Authoring
- You can also export the report into csv format for Contract, Audit, Authoring
Limitation of MEAN Project On Contract Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Reporting, Obligations due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Contract, Audit capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Contract, Tenders, Authoring cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of MEAN Project On Contract Management System
- All the fields such as Contract, Tenders, Authoring are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Contract, Audit, Reporting can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input