Objective of MEAN Project On Customer Information Maintenance System
The main objective of the MEAN Project On Customer Information Maintenance System is to manage the details of Charges, Login, Payments,Customer, Documents. It manages all the information about Charges, Cards, Documents, Charges. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Charges, Login, Cards, Payments. It tracks all the details about the Payments,Customer, Documents.
Functionalities provided by MEAN Project On Customer Information Maintenance System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Charges, Payments, Customer, Documents
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Login, Cards, Customer ect
- Manage the information of Login
- Shows the information and description of the Charges, Payments
- To increase efficiency of managing the Charges, Login
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Customer.
- Manage the information of Charges
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Charges data.
- Manage the information of Customer
- Integration of all records of Documents.
- It generates the report on Charges, Login, Cards
- Provide filter reports on Payments,Customer, Documents
- You can easily export PDF for the Charges, Cards,Customer
- Application also provides excel export for Login, Payments, Documents
- You can also export the report into csv format for Charges, Login, Documents
Limitation of MEAN Project On Customer Information Maintenance System
- Excel export has not been developed for Cards, Customer due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Charges, Login capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Charges, Payments, Documents cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of MEAN Project On Customer Information Maintenance System
- All the fields such as Charges, Payments, Documents are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Charges, Login, Cards can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input