Objective of MEAN Project On Defect Tracking System
The main objective of the MEAN Project On Defect Tracking System is to manage the details of Bug, Quality, Tracking, Developer, Register Bug. It manages all the information about Bug, Tester, Register Bug, Bug. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Bug, Quality, Tester, Tracking. It tracks all the details about the Tracking, Developer, Register Bug.
Functionalities provided by MEAN Project On Defect Tracking System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Bug, Tracking, Developer, Register Bug
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Quality, Tester, Developer ect
- Manage the information of Quality
- Shows the information and description of the Bug, Tracking
- To increase efficiency of managing the Bug, Quality
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Developer.
- Manage the information of Bug
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Bug data.
- Manage the information of Developer
- Integration of all records of Register Bug.
- It generates the report on Bug, Quality, Tester
- Provide filter reports on Tracking, Developer, Register Bug
- You can easily export PDF for the Bug, Tester, Developer
- Application also provides excel export for Quality, Tracking, Register Bug
- You can also export the report into csv format for Bug, Quality, Register Bug
Limitation of MEAN Project On Defect Tracking System
- Excel export has not been developed for Tester, Developer due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Bug, Quality capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Bug, Tracking, Register Bug cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of MEAN Project On Defect Tracking System
- All the fields such as Bug, Tracking, Register Bug are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Bug, Quality, Tester can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input