Objective of MEAN Project On E-Billing Management System
The main objective of the MEAN Project On E-Billing Management System is to manage the details of Login,Bills, Payment, Receipts, Payment Mode. It manages all the information about Login, Transactions, Payment Mode, Login. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Login, Bills, Transactions, Payment. It tracks all the details about the Payment, Receipts, Payment Mode.
Functionalities provided by MEAN Project On E-Billing Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Login, Payment, Receipts, Payment Mode
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Bills, Transactions, Receipts ect
- Manage the information of Bills
- Shows the information and description of the Login, Payment
- To increase efficiency of managing the Login, Bills
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Receipts.
- Manage the information of Login
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Login data.
- Manage the information of Receipts
- Integration of all records of Payment Mode.
- It generates the report on Login,Bills, Transactions
- Provide filter reports on Payment, Receipts, Payment Mode
- You can easily export PDF for the Login, Transactions, Receipts
- Application also provides excel export for Bills, Payment, Payment Mode
- You can also export the report into csv format for Login,Bills, Payment Mode
Limitation of MEAN Project On E-Billing Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Transactions, Receipts due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Login, Bills capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Login, Payment, Payment Mode cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of MEAN Project On E-Billing Management System
- All the fields such as Login, Payment, Payment Mode are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Login,Bills, Transactions can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input