Objective of MEAN Project On Garment Inventory System
The main objective of the MEAN Project On Garment Inventory System is to manage the details of Garments, Inventory, Sales, Customers, Brands. It manages all the information about Garments, Stocks, Brands, Garments. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Garments, Inventory, Stocks, Sales. It tracks all the details about the Sales, Customers, Brands.
Functionalities provided by MEAN Project On Garment Inventory System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Garments, Sales, Customers, Brands
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Inventory, Stocks, Customers ect
- Manage the information of Inventory
- Shows the information and description of the Garments, Sales
- To increase efficiency of managing the Garments, Inventory
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Customers.
- Manage the information of Garments
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Garments data.
- Manage the information of Customers
- Integration of all records of Brands.
- It generates the report on Garments, Inventory, Stocks
- Provide filter reports on Sales, Customers, Brands
- You can easily export PDF for the Garments, Stocks, Customers
- Application also provides excel export for Inventory, Sales, Brands
- You can also export the report into csv format for Garments, Inventory, Brands
Limitation of MEAN Project On Garment Inventory System
- Excel export has not been developed for Stocks, Customers due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Garments, Inventory capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Garments, Sales, Brands cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of MEAN Project On Garment Inventory System
- All the fields such as Garments, Sales, Brands are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Garments, Inventory, Stocks can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input