Objective of MEAN Project On Garment Shop Automation
The main objective of the MEAN Project On Garment Shop Automation is to manage the details of Brands, Customers, Stocks,Garments, Inventory. It manages all the information about Brands, Sales, Inventory, Brands. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Brands, Customers, Sales, Stocks. It tracks all the details about the Stocks,Garments, Inventory.
Functionalities provided by MEAN Project On Garment Shop Automation are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Brands, Stocks, Garments, Inventory
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Customers, Sales, Garments ect
- Manage the information of Customers
- Shows the information and description of the Brands, Stocks
- To increase efficiency of managing the Brands, Customers
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Garments.
- Manage the information of Brands
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Brands data.
- Manage the information of Garments
- Integration of all records of Inventory.
- It generates the report on Brands, Customers, Sales
- Provide filter reports on Stocks,Garments, Inventory
- You can easily export PDF for the Brands, Sales,Garments
- Application also provides excel export for Customers, Stocks, Inventory
- You can also export the report into csv format for Brands, Customers, Inventory
Limitation of MEAN Project On Garment Shop Automation
- Excel export has not been developed for Sales, Garments due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Brands, Customers capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Brands, Stocks, Inventory cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of MEAN Project On Garment Shop Automation
- All the fields such as Brands, Stocks, Inventory are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Brands, Customers, Sales can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input