Objective of MEAN Project On Jwellary Shop Management System
The main objective of the MEAN Project On Jwellary Shop Management System is to manage the details of Quality, Stock, Sales, Design, Payment. It manages all the information about Quality, Jwellery, Payment, Quality. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Quality, Stock, Jwellery, Sales. It tracks all the details about the Sales, Design, Payment.
Functionalities provided by MEAN Project On Jwellary Shop Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Quality, Sales, Design, Payment
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Stock, Jwellery, Design ect
- Manage the information of Stock
- Shows the information and description of the Quality, Sales
- To increase efficiency of managing the Quality, Stock
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Design.
- Manage the information of Quality
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Quality data.
- Manage the information of Design
- Integration of all records of Payment.
- It generates the report on Quality, Stock,Jwellery
- Provide filter reports on Sales, Design, Payment
- You can easily export PDF for the Quality,Jwellery, Design
- Application also provides excel export for Stock, Sales, Payment
- You can also export the report into csv format for Quality, Stock, Payment
Limitation of MEAN Project On Jwellary Shop Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Jwellery, Design due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Quality, Stock capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Quality, Sales, Payment cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of MEAN Project On Jwellary Shop Management System
- All the fields such as Quality, Sales, Payment are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Quality, Stock,Jwellery can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input