Objective of MEAN Project On KBC Quiz System
The main objective of the MEAN Project On KBC Quiz System is to manage the details of Patters, Answers,Questions, Participants, Points. It manages all the information about Patters, Level, Points, Patters. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Patters, Answers, Level, Questions. It tracks all the details about the Questions, Participants, Points.
Functionalities provided by MEAN Project On KBC Quiz System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Patters, Questions, Participants, Points
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Answers, Level, Participants ect
- Manage the information of Answers
- Shows the information and description of the Patters, Questions
- To increase efficiency of managing the Patters, Answers
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Participants.
- Manage the information of Patters
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Patters data.
- Manage the information of Participants
- Integration of all records of Points.
- It generates the report on Patters, Answers, Level
- Provide filter reports on Questions, Participants, Points
- You can easily export PDF for the Patters, Level, Participants
- Application also provides excel export for Answers,Questions, Points
- You can also export the report into csv format for Patters, Answers, Points
Limitation of MEAN Project On KBC Quiz System
- Excel export has not been developed for Level, Participants due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Patters, Answers capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Patters, Questions, Points cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of MEAN Project On KBC Quiz System
- All the fields such as Patters, Questions, Points are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Patters, Answers, Level can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input