Objective of MEAN Project On Laboratory Management System
The main objective of the MEAN Project On Laboratory Management System is to manage the details of Lab, View,Student, Report, Update. It manages all the information about Lab, Complete Information, Update, Lab. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Lab, View, Complete Information, Student. It tracks all the details about the Student, Report, Update.
Functionalities provided by MEAN Project On Laboratory Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Lab, Student, Report, Update
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of View, Complete Information, Report ect
- Manage the information of View
- Shows the information and description of the Lab, Student
- To increase efficiency of managing the Lab, View
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Report.
- Manage the information of Lab
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Lab data.
- Manage the information of Report
- Integration of all records of Update.
- It generates the report on Lab, View, Complete Information
- Provide filter reports on Student, Report, Update
- You can easily export PDF for the Lab, Complete Information, Report
- Application also provides excel export for View,Student, Update
- You can also export the report into csv format for Lab, View, Update
Limitation of MEAN Project On Laboratory Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Complete Information, Report due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Lab, View capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Lab, Student, Update cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of MEAN Project On Laboratory Management System
- All the fields such as Lab, Student, Update are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Lab, View, Complete Information can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input