Objective of MEAN Project On Library Inventory System
The main objective of the MEAN Project On Library Inventory System is to manage the details of Student, Address, Author, Store, Member. It manages all the information about Student, Category, Member, Student. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Student, Address, Category, Author. It tracks all the details about the Author, Store, Member.
Functionalities provided by MEAN Project On Library Inventory System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Student, Author, Store, Member
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Address, Category, Store ect
- Manage the information of Address
- Shows the information and description of the Student, Author
- To increase efficiency of managing the Student, Address
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Store.
- Manage the information of Student
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Student data.
- Manage the information of Store
- Integration of all records of Member.
- It generates the report on Student, Address, Category
- Provide filter reports on Author, Store, Member
- You can easily export PDF for the Student, Category, Store
- Application also provides excel export for Address, Author, Member
- You can also export the report into csv format for Student, Address, Member
Limitation of MEAN Project On Library Inventory System
- Excel export has not been developed for Category, Store due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Student, Address capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Student, Author, Member cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of MEAN Project On Library Inventory System
- All the fields such as Student, Author, Member are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Student, Address, Category can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input