Objective of MEAN Project On Mobile Store Management System
The main objective of the MEAN Project On Mobile Store Management System is to manage the details of Payment, Stock, Models, Customers, Sells. It manages all the information about Payment, Brands, Sells, Payment. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Payment, Stock, Brands, Models. It tracks all the details about the Models, Customers, Sells.
Functionalities provided by MEAN Project On Mobile Store Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Payment, Models, Customers, Sells
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Stock, Brands, Customers ect
- Manage the information of Stock
- Shows the information and description of the Payment, Models
- To increase efficiency of managing the Payment, Stock
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Customers.
- Manage the information of Payment
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Payment data.
- Manage the information of Customers
- Integration of all records of Sells.
- It generates the report on Payment, Stock, Brands
- Provide filter reports on Models, Customers, Sells
- You can easily export PDF for the Payment, Brands, Customers
- Application also provides excel export for Stock, Models, Sells
- You can also export the report into csv format for Payment, Stock, Sells
Limitation of MEAN Project On Mobile Store Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Brands, Customers due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Payment, Stock capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Payment, Models, Sells cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of MEAN Project On Mobile Store Management System
- All the fields such as Payment, Models, Sells are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Payment, Stock, Brands can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input