Objective of MEAN Project On Multiple Choice Quiz System
The main objective of the MEAN Project On Multiple Choice Quiz System is to manage the details of Results, Papers, Examinations, Courses,Students. It manages all the information about Results, Marks, Students, Results. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Results, Papers, Marks, Examinations. It tracks all the details about the Examinations, Courses,Students.
Functionalities provided by MEAN Project On Multiple Choice Quiz System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Results, Examinations, Courses, Students
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Papers, Marks, Courses ect
- Manage the information of Papers
- Shows the information and description of the Results, Examinations
- To increase efficiency of managing the Results, Papers
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Courses.
- Manage the information of Results
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Results data.
- Manage the information of Courses
- Integration of all records of Students.
- It generates the report on Results, Papers, Marks
- Provide filter reports on Examinations, Courses,Students
- You can easily export PDF for the Results, Marks, Courses
- Application also provides excel export for Papers, Examinations,Students
- You can also export the report into csv format for Results, Papers,Students
Limitation of MEAN Project On Multiple Choice Quiz System
- Excel export has not been developed for Marks, Courses due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Results, Papers capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Results, Examinations, Students cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of MEAN Project On Multiple Choice Quiz System
- All the fields such as Results, Examinations, Students are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Results, Papers, Marks can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input