Objective of MEAN Project On Payment Management System
The main objective of the MEAN Project On Payment Management System is to manage the details of Branch, Account, Location, Receipt, Payment Mode. It manages all the information about Branch, Bill, Payment Mode, Branch. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Branch, Account, Bill, Location. It tracks all the details about the Location, Receipt, Payment Mode.
Functionalities provided by MEAN Project On Payment Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Branch, Location, Receipt, Payment Mode
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Account, Bill, Receipt ect
- Manage the information of Account
- Shows the information and description of the Branch, Location
- To increase efficiency of managing the Branch, Account
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Receipt.
- Manage the information of Branch
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Branch data.
- Manage the information of Receipt
- Integration of all records of Payment Mode.
- It generates the report on Branch, Account, Bill
- Provide filter reports on Location, Receipt, Payment Mode
- You can easily export PDF for the Branch, Bill, Receipt
- Application also provides excel export for Account, Location, Payment Mode
- You can also export the report into csv format for Branch, Account, Payment Mode
Limitation of MEAN Project On Payment Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Bill, Receipt due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Branch, Account capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Branch, Location, Payment Mode cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of MEAN Project On Payment Management System
- All the fields such as Branch, Location, Payment Mode are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Branch, Account, Bill can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input