Objective of MEAN Project On Product Service Management System
The main objective of the MEAN Project On Product Service Management System is to manage the details of Stocks, Delivery, Accounts, Product Service, Inventory. It manages all the information about Stocks, Product, Inventory, Stocks. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Stocks, Delivery, Product, Accounts. It tracks all the details about the Accounts, Product Service, Inventory.
Functionalities provided by MEAN Project On Product Service Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Stocks, Accounts, Product Service, Inventory
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Delivery, Product, Product Service ect
- Manage the information of Delivery
- Shows the information and description of the Stocks, Accounts
- To increase efficiency of managing the Stocks, Delivery
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Product Service.
- Manage the information of Stocks
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Stocks data.
- Manage the information of Product Service
- Integration of all records of Inventory.
- It generates the report on Stocks, Delivery,Product
- Provide filter reports on Accounts, Product Service, Inventory
- You can easily export PDF for the Stocks,Product, Product Service
- Application also provides excel export for Delivery, Accounts, Inventory
- You can also export the report into csv format for Stocks, Delivery, Inventory
Limitation of MEAN Project On Product Service Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Product, Product Service due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Stocks, Delivery capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Stocks, Accounts, Inventory cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of MEAN Project On Product Service Management System
- All the fields such as Stocks, Accounts, Inventory are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Stocks, Delivery,Product can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input