Objective of MEAN Project On Product Supply Management System
The main objective of the MEAN Project On Product Supply Management System is to manage the details of Stocks, Delivery, Inventory, Supply, Accounts. It manages all the information about Stocks, Product, Accounts, Stocks. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Stocks, Delivery, Product, Inventory. It tracks all the details about the Inventory, Supply, Accounts.
Functionalities provided by MEAN Project On Product Supply Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Stocks, Inventory, Supply, Accounts
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Delivery, Product, Supply ect
- Manage the information of Delivery
- Shows the information and description of the Stocks, Inventory
- To increase efficiency of managing the Stocks, Delivery
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Supply.
- Manage the information of Stocks
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Stocks data.
- Manage the information of Supply
- Integration of all records of Accounts.
- It generates the report on Stocks, Delivery,Product
- Provide filter reports on Inventory, Supply, Accounts
- You can easily export PDF for the Stocks,Product, Supply
- Application also provides excel export for Delivery, Inventory, Accounts
- You can also export the report into csv format for Stocks, Delivery, Accounts
Limitation of MEAN Project On Product Supply Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Product, Supply due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Stocks, Delivery capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Stocks, Inventory, Accounts cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of MEAN Project On Product Supply Management System
- All the fields such as Stocks, Inventory, Accounts are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Stocks, Delivery,Product can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input