Objective of MEAN Project On Railway Enquiry System
The main objective of the MEAN Project On Railway Enquiry System is to manage the details of Timetable,Trains, Routes, Fare, Stations. It manages all the information about Timetable, Seats Availability, Stations, Timetable. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Timetable, Trains, Seats Availability, Routes. It tracks all the details about the Routes, Fare, Stations.
Functionalities provided by MEAN Project On Railway Enquiry System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Timetable, Routes, Fare, Stations
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Trains, Seats Availability, Fare ect
- Manage the information of Trains
- Shows the information and description of the Timetable, Routes
- To increase efficiency of managing the Timetable, Trains
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Fare.
- Manage the information of Timetable
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Timetable data.
- Manage the information of Fare
- Integration of all records of Stations.
- It generates the report on Timetable,Trains, Seats Availability
- Provide filter reports on Routes, Fare, Stations
- You can easily export PDF for the Timetable, Seats Availability, Fare
- Application also provides excel export for Trains, Routes, Stations
- You can also export the report into csv format for Timetable,Trains, Stations
Limitation of MEAN Project On Railway Enquiry System
- Excel export has not been developed for Seats Availability, Fare due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Timetable, Trains capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Timetable, Routes, Stations cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of MEAN Project On Railway Enquiry System
- All the fields such as Timetable, Routes, Stations are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Timetable,Trains, Seats Availability can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input