Objective of MEAN Project On Result Management System
The main objective of the MEAN Project On Result Management System is to manage the details of Teacher, Semester, Exam, Result,Student. It manages all the information about Teacher, Class, Student, Teacher. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Teacher, Semester, Class, Exam. It tracks all the details about the Exam, Result,Student.
Functionalities provided by MEAN Project On Result Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Teacher, Exam, Result, Student
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Semester, Class, Result ect
- Manage the information of Semester
- Shows the information and description of the Teacher, Exam
- To increase efficiency of managing the Teacher, Semester
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Result.
- Manage the information of Teacher
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Teacher data.
- Manage the information of Result
- Integration of all records of Student.
- It generates the report on Teacher, Semester, Class
- Provide filter reports on Exam, Result,Student
- You can easily export PDF for the Teacher, Class, Result
- Application also provides excel export for Semester, Exam,Student
- You can also export the report into csv format for Teacher, Semester,Student
Limitation of MEAN Project On Result Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Class, Result due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Teacher, Semester capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Teacher, Exam, Student cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of MEAN Project On Result Management System
- All the fields such as Teacher, Exam, Student are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Teacher, Semester, Class can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input