Objective of MEAN Project On Shoe Shop Management System
The main objective of the MEAN Project On Shoe Shop Management System is to manage the details of Customer, Product, Payment, Order,Shoe. It manages all the information about Customer, Shipment, Shoe, Customer. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Customer, Product, Shipment, Payment. It tracks all the details about the Payment, Order,Shoe.
Functionalities provided by MEAN Project On Shoe Shop Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Customer, Payment, Order, Shoe
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Product, Shipment, Order ect
- Manage the information of Product
- Shows the information and description of the Customer, Payment
- To increase efficiency of managing the Customer, Product
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Order.
- Manage the information of Customer
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Customer data.
- Manage the information of Order
- Integration of all records of Shoe.
- It generates the report on Customer, Product, Shipment
- Provide filter reports on Payment, Order,Shoe
- You can easily export PDF for the Customer, Shipment, Order
- Application also provides excel export for Product, Payment,Shoe
- You can also export the report into csv format for Customer, Product,Shoe
Limitation of MEAN Project On Shoe Shop Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Shipment, Order due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Customer, Product capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Customer, Payment, Shoe cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of MEAN Project On Shoe Shop Management System
- All the fields such as Customer, Payment, Shoe are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Customer, Product, Shipment can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input