Objective of NodeJS Project On Book Shop Management System
The main objective of the NodeJS Project On Book Shop Management System is to manage the details of Stocks, Receipts, Inventory, Publications, Sales. It manages all the information about Stocks, Books, Sales, Stocks. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Stocks, Receipts, Books, Inventory. It tracks all the details about the Inventory, Publications, Sales.
Functionalities provided by NodeJS Project On Book Shop Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Stocks, Inventory, Publications, Sales
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Receipts, Books, Publications ect
- Manage the information of Receipts
- Shows the information and description of the Stocks, Inventory
- To increase efficiency of managing the Stocks, Receipts
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Publications.
- Manage the information of Stocks
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Stocks data.
- Manage the information of Publications
- Integration of all records of Sales.
- It generates the report on Stocks, Receipts,Books
- Provide filter reports on Inventory, Publications, Sales
- You can easily export PDF for the Stocks,Books, Publications
- Application also provides excel export for Receipts, Inventory, Sales
- You can also export the report into csv format for Stocks, Receipts, Sales
Limitation of NodeJS Project On Book Shop Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Books, Publications due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Stocks, Receipts capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Stocks, Inventory, Sales cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of NodeJS Project On Book Shop Management System
- All the fields such as Stocks, Inventory, Sales are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Stocks, Receipts,Books can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input