Objective of NodeJS Project On Boutique Store Management System
The main objective of the NodeJS Project On Boutique Store Management System is to manage the details of Boutique, Customers, Clothes, Inventory, Sales. It manages all the information about Boutique, Products, Sales, Boutique. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Boutique, Customers, Products, Clothes. It tracks all the details about the Clothes, Inventory, Sales.
Functionalities provided by NodeJS Project On Boutique Store Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Boutique, Clothes, Inventory, Sales
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Customers, Products, Inventory ect
- Manage the information of Customers
- Shows the information and description of the Boutique, Clothes
- To increase efficiency of managing the Boutique, Customers
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Inventory.
- Manage the information of Boutique
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Boutique data.
- Manage the information of Inventory
- Integration of all records of Sales.
- It generates the report on Boutique, Customers, Products
- Provide filter reports on Clothes, Inventory, Sales
- You can easily export PDF for the Boutique, Products, Inventory
- Application also provides excel export for Customers, Clothes, Sales
- You can also export the report into csv format for Boutique, Customers, Sales
Limitation of NodeJS Project On Boutique Store Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Products, Inventory due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Boutique, Customers capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Boutique, Clothes, Sales cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of NodeJS Project On Boutique Store Management System
- All the fields such as Boutique, Clothes, Sales are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Boutique, Customers, Products can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input