Objective of NodeJS Project On Cheque Book Transaction System
The main objective of the NodeJS Project On Cheque Book Transaction System is to manage the details of Balance, Bank, Account,Cheque Book, Transaction. It manages all the information about Balance, Customer, Transaction, Balance. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Balance, Bank, Customer, Account. It tracks all the details about the Account,Cheque Book, Transaction.
Functionalities provided by NodeJS Project On Cheque Book Transaction System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Balance, Account, Cheque Book, Transaction
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Bank, Customer, Cheque Book ect
- Manage the information of Bank
- Shows the information and description of the Balance, Account
- To increase efficiency of managing the Balance, Bank
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Cheque Book.
- Manage the information of Balance
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Balance data.
- Manage the information of Cheque Book
- Integration of all records of Transaction.
- It generates the report on Balance, Bank, Customer
- Provide filter reports on Account,Cheque Book, Transaction
- You can easily export PDF for the Balance, Customer,Cheque Book
- Application also provides excel export for Bank, Account, Transaction
- You can also export the report into csv format for Balance, Bank, Transaction
Limitation of NodeJS Project On Cheque Book Transaction System
- Excel export has not been developed for Customer, Cheque Book due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Balance, Bank capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Balance, Account, Transaction cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of NodeJS Project On Cheque Book Transaction System
- All the fields such as Balance, Account, Transaction are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Balance, Bank, Customer can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input