Objective of NodeJS Project On College Management System
The main objective of the NodeJS Project On College Management System is to manage the details of Library, Students, Issues, Managers, Branch. It manages all the information about Library, Books, Branch, Library. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Library, Students, Books, Issues. It tracks all the details about the Issues, Managers, Branch.
Functionalities provided by NodeJS Project On College Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Library, Issues, Managers, Branch
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Students, Books, Managers ect
- Manage the information of Students
- Shows the information and description of the Library, Issues
- To increase efficiency of managing the Library, Students
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Managers.
- Manage the information of Library
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Library data.
- Manage the information of Managers
- Integration of all records of Branch.
- It generates the report on Library, Students, Books
- Provide filter reports on Issues, Managers, Branch
- You can easily export PDF for the Library, Books, Managers
- Application also provides excel export for Students, Issues, Branch
- You can also export the report into csv format for Library, Students, Branch
Limitation of NodeJS Project On College Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Books, Managers due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Library, Students capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Library, Issues, Branch cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of NodeJS Project On College Management System
- All the fields such as Library, Issues, Branch are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Library, Students, Books can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input