Objective of NodeJS Project On Computerized Accounts Reporting System
The main objective of the NodeJS Project On Computerized Accounts Reporting System is to manage the details of Accounts, Expenses, Login, Ledgers, Inventory. It manages all the information about Accounts, Customers, Inventory, Accounts. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Accounts, Expenses, Customers, Login. It tracks all the details about the Login, Ledgers, Inventory.
Functionalities provided by NodeJS Project On Computerized Accounts Reporting System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Accounts, Login, Ledgers, Inventory
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Expenses, Customers, Ledgers ect
- Manage the information of Expenses
- Shows the information and description of the Accounts, Login
- To increase efficiency of managing the Accounts, Expenses
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Ledgers.
- Manage the information of Accounts
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Accounts data.
- Manage the information of Ledgers
- Integration of all records of Inventory.
- It generates the report on Accounts, Expenses, Customers
- Provide filter reports on Login, Ledgers, Inventory
- You can easily export PDF for the Accounts, Customers, Ledgers
- Application also provides excel export for Expenses, Login, Inventory
- You can also export the report into csv format for Accounts, Expenses, Inventory
Limitation of NodeJS Project On Computerized Accounts Reporting System
- Excel export has not been developed for Customers, Ledgers due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Accounts, Expenses capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Accounts, Login, Inventory cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of NodeJS Project On Computerized Accounts Reporting System
- All the fields such as Accounts, Login, Inventory are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Accounts, Expenses, Customers can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input