Objective of NodeJS Project On Content Management System
The main objective of the NodeJS Project On Content Management System is to manage the details of Blogs,Content, Content Category, Web Page, Content Type. It manages all the information about Blogs, , Content Type, Blogs. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Blogs, Content, , Content Category. It tracks all the details about the Content Category, Web Page, Content Type.
Functionalities provided by NodeJS Project On Content Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Blogs, Content Category, Web Page, Content Type
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Content, , Web Page ect
- Manage the information of Content
- Shows the information and description of the Blogs, Content Category
- To increase efficiency of managing the Blogs, Content
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Web Page.
- Manage the information of Blogs
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Blogs data.
- Manage the information of Web Page
- Integration of all records of Content Type.
- It generates the report on Blogs,Content,
- Provide filter reports on Content Category, Web Page, Content Type
- You can easily export PDF for the Blogs,, Web Page
- Application also provides excel export for Content, Content Category, Content Type
- You can also export the report into csv format for Blogs,Content, Content Type
Limitation of NodeJS Project On Content Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for , Web Page due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Blogs, Content capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Blogs, Content Category, Content Type cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of NodeJS Project On Content Management System
- All the fields such as Blogs, Content Category, Content Type are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Blogs,Content, can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input