Objective of NodeJS Project On Course Registration System
The main objective of the NodeJS Project On Course Registration System is to manage the details of Students, Registration, Trainers, Fees,Course. It manages all the information about Students, Registrations, Course, Students. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Students, Registration, Registrations, Trainers. It tracks all the details about the Trainers, Fees,Course.
Functionalities provided by NodeJS Project On Course Registration System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Students, Trainers, Fees, Course
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Registration, Registrations, Fees ect
- Manage the information of Registration
- Shows the information and description of the Students, Trainers
- To increase efficiency of managing the Students, Registration
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Fees.
- Manage the information of Students
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Students data.
- Manage the information of Fees
- Integration of all records of Course.
- It generates the report on Students, Registration, Registrations
- Provide filter reports on Trainers, Fees,Course
- You can easily export PDF for the Students, Registrations, Fees
- Application also provides excel export for Registration, Trainers,Course
- You can also export the report into csv format for Students, Registration,Course
Limitation of NodeJS Project On Course Registration System
- Excel export has not been developed for Registrations, Fees due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Students, Registration capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Students, Trainers, Course cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of NodeJS Project On Course Registration System
- All the fields such as Students, Trainers, Course are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Students, Registration, Registrations can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input