Objective of NodeJS Project On Credit Card Approval System
The main objective of the NodeJS Project On Credit Card Approval System is to manage the details of Limits, Application, Consumer,Credit Card, Document. It manages all the information about Limits, Cibil Reports, Document, Limits. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Limits, Application, Cibil Reports, Consumer. It tracks all the details about the Consumer,Credit Card, Document.
Functionalities provided by NodeJS Project On Credit Card Approval System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Limits, Consumer, Credit Card, Document
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Application, Cibil Reports, Credit Card ect
- Manage the information of Application
- Shows the information and description of the Limits, Consumer
- To increase efficiency of managing the Limits, Application
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Credit Card.
- Manage the information of Limits
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Limits data.
- Manage the information of Credit Card
- Integration of all records of Document.
- It generates the report on Limits, Application, Cibil Reports
- Provide filter reports on Consumer,Credit Card, Document
- You can easily export PDF for the Limits, Cibil Reports,Credit Card
- Application also provides excel export for Application, Consumer, Document
- You can also export the report into csv format for Limits, Application, Document
Limitation of NodeJS Project On Credit Card Approval System
- Excel export has not been developed for Cibil Reports, Credit Card due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Limits, Application capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Limits, Consumer, Document cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of NodeJS Project On Credit Card Approval System
- All the fields such as Limits, Consumer, Document are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Limits, Application, Cibil Reports can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input