Objective of NodeJS Project On E-Learning System
The main objective of the NodeJS Project On E-Learning System is to manage the details of Durations, Fees, Subject,Course, Shedules. It manages all the information about Durations, Training, Shedules, Durations. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Durations, Fees, Training, Subject. It tracks all the details about the Subject,Course, Shedules.
Functionalities provided by NodeJS Project On E-Learning System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Durations, Subject, Course, Shedules
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Fees, Training, Course ect
- Manage the information of Fees
- Shows the information and description of the Durations, Subject
- To increase efficiency of managing the Durations, Fees
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Course.
- Manage the information of Durations
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Durations data.
- Manage the information of Course
- Integration of all records of Shedules.
- It generates the report on Durations, Fees, Training
- Provide filter reports on Subject,Course, Shedules
- You can easily export PDF for the Durations, Training,Course
- Application also provides excel export for Fees, Subject, Shedules
- You can also export the report into csv format for Durations, Fees, Shedules
Limitation of NodeJS Project On E-Learning System
- Excel export has not been developed for Training, Course due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Durations, Fees capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Durations, Subject, Shedules cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of NodeJS Project On E-Learning System
- All the fields such as Durations, Subject, Shedules are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Durations, Fees, Training can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input