Objective of NodeJS Project On E-library Management System
The main objective of the NodeJS Project On E-library Management System is to manage the details of Author, Books, Students,Course, Shedules. It manages all the information about Author, Fees, Shedules, Author. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Author, Books, Fees, Students. It tracks all the details about the Students,Course, Shedules.
Functionalities provided by NodeJS Project On E-library Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Author, Students, Course, Shedules
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Books, Fees, Course ect
- Manage the information of Books
- Shows the information and description of the Author, Students
- To increase efficiency of managing the Author, Books
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Course.
- Manage the information of Author
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Author data.
- Manage the information of Course
- Integration of all records of Shedules.
- It generates the report on Author, Books, Fees
- Provide filter reports on Students,Course, Shedules
- You can easily export PDF for the Author, Fees,Course
- Application also provides excel export for Books, Students, Shedules
- You can also export the report into csv format for Author, Books, Shedules
Limitation of NodeJS Project On E-library Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Fees, Course due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Author, Books capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Author, Students, Shedules cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of NodeJS Project On E-library Management System
- All the fields such as Author, Students, Shedules are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Author, Books, Fees can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input