Objective of NodeJS Project On Employee Information System
The main objective of the NodeJS Project On Employee Information System is to manage the details of Leaves, Informations, Salary,Employee, Login. It manages all the information about Leaves, Experience, Login, Leaves. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Leaves, Informations, Experience, Salary. It tracks all the details about the Salary,Employee, Login.
Functionalities provided by NodeJS Project On Employee Information System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Leaves, Salary, Employee, Login
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Informations, Experience, Employee ect
- Manage the information of Informations
- Shows the information and description of the Leaves, Salary
- To increase efficiency of managing the Leaves, Informations
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Employee.
- Manage the information of Leaves
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Leaves data.
- Manage the information of Employee
- Integration of all records of Login.
- It generates the report on Leaves, Informations, Experience
- Provide filter reports on Salary,Employee, Login
- You can easily export PDF for the Leaves, Experience,Employee
- Application also provides excel export for Informations, Salary, Login
- You can also export the report into csv format for Leaves, Informations, Login
Limitation of NodeJS Project On Employee Information System
- Excel export has not been developed for Experience, Employee due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Leaves, Informations capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Leaves, Salary, Login cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of NodeJS Project On Employee Information System
- All the fields such as Leaves, Salary, Login are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Leaves, Informations, Experience can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input