Objective of NodeJS Project On Examination Management System
The main objective of the NodeJS Project On Examination Management System is to manage the details of Papers, Examinations, Courses, Marks,Students. It manages all the information about Papers, Faculties, Students, Papers. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Papers, Examinations, Faculties, Courses. It tracks all the details about the Courses, Marks,Students.
Functionalities provided by NodeJS Project On Examination Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Papers, Courses, Marks, Students
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Examinations, Faculties, Marks ect
- Manage the information of Examinations
- Shows the information and description of the Papers, Courses
- To increase efficiency of managing the Papers, Examinations
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Marks.
- Manage the information of Papers
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Papers data.
- Manage the information of Marks
- Integration of all records of Students.
- It generates the report on Papers, Examinations, Faculties
- Provide filter reports on Courses, Marks,Students
- You can easily export PDF for the Papers, Faculties, Marks
- Application also provides excel export for Examinations, Courses,Students
- You can also export the report into csv format for Papers, Examinations,Students
Limitation of NodeJS Project On Examination Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Faculties, Marks due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Papers, Examinations capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Papers, Courses, Students cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of NodeJS Project On Examination Management System
- All the fields such as Papers, Courses, Students are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Papers, Examinations, Faculties can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input