Objective of NodeJS Project On Expo Management System
The main objective of the NodeJS Project On Expo Management System is to manage the details of Customers, Bookings, Ticket Prices,Expo, Company. It manages all the information about Customers, Tickets, Company, Customers. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Customers, Bookings, Tickets, Ticket Prices. It tracks all the details about the Ticket Prices,Expo, Company.
Functionalities provided by NodeJS Project On Expo Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Customers, Ticket Prices, Expo, Company
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Bookings, Tickets, Expo ect
- Manage the information of Bookings
- Shows the information and description of the Customers, Ticket Prices
- To increase efficiency of managing the Customers, Bookings
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Expo.
- Manage the information of Customers
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Customers data.
- Manage the information of Expo
- Integration of all records of Company.
- It generates the report on Customers, Bookings, Tickets
- Provide filter reports on Ticket Prices,Expo, Company
- You can easily export PDF for the Customers, Tickets,Expo
- Application also provides excel export for Bookings, Ticket Prices, Company
- You can also export the report into csv format for Customers, Bookings, Company
Limitation of NodeJS Project On Expo Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Tickets, Expo due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Customers, Bookings capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Customers, Ticket Prices, Company cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of NodeJS Project On Expo Management System
- All the fields such as Customers, Ticket Prices, Company are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Customers, Bookings, Tickets can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input