Objective of NodeJS Project On Faculty Management System
The main objective of the NodeJS Project On Faculty Management System is to manage the details of Leave, Timecard, Course, Faculty, Student. It manages all the information about Leave, Subject, Student, Leave. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Leave, Timecard, Subject, Course. It tracks all the details about the Course, Faculty, Student.
Functionalities provided by NodeJS Project On Faculty Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Leave, Course, Faculty, Student
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Timecard, Subject, Faculty ect
- Manage the information of Timecard
- Shows the information and description of the Leave, Course
- To increase efficiency of managing the Leave, Timecard
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Faculty.
- Manage the information of Leave
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Leave data.
- Manage the information of Faculty
- Integration of all records of Student.
- It generates the report on Leave, Timecard, Subject
- Provide filter reports on Course, Faculty, Student
- You can easily export PDF for the Leave, Subject, Faculty
- Application also provides excel export for Timecard, Course, Student
- You can also export the report into csv format for Leave, Timecard, Student
Limitation of NodeJS Project On Faculty Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Subject, Faculty due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Leave, Timecard capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Leave, Course, Student cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of NodeJS Project On Faculty Management System
- All the fields such as Leave, Course, Student are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Leave, Timecard, Subject can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input