Objective of NodeJS Project On Forum System
The main objective of the NodeJS Project On Forum System is to manage the details of Registartions, Replies, Posts, Polls, Users. It manages all the information about Registartions, Forum, Users, Registartions. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Registartions, Replies, Forum, Posts. It tracks all the details about the Posts, Polls, Users.
Functionalities provided by NodeJS Project On Forum System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Registartions, Posts, Polls, Users
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Replies, Forum, Polls ect
- Manage the information of Replies
- Shows the information and description of the Registartions, Posts
- To increase efficiency of managing the Registartions, Replies
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Polls.
- Manage the information of Registartions
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Registartions data.
- Manage the information of Polls
- Integration of all records of Users.
- It generates the report on Registartions, Replies,Forum
- Provide filter reports on Posts, Polls, Users
- You can easily export PDF for the Registartions,Forum, Polls
- Application also provides excel export for Replies, Posts, Users
- You can also export the report into csv format for Registartions, Replies, Users
Limitation of NodeJS Project On Forum System
- Excel export has not been developed for Forum, Polls due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Registartions, Replies capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Registartions, Posts, Users cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of NodeJS Project On Forum System
- All the fields such as Registartions, Posts, Users are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Registartions, Replies,Forum can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input