Objective of NodeJS Project On Garment Inventory System
The main objective of the NodeJS Project On Garment Inventory System is to manage the details of Sales, Stocks,Garments, Inventory, Brands. It manages all the information about Sales, Customers, Brands, Sales. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Sales, Stocks, Customers, Garments. It tracks all the details about the Garments, Inventory, Brands.
Functionalities provided by NodeJS Project On Garment Inventory System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Sales, Garments, Inventory, Brands
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Stocks, Customers, Inventory ect
- Manage the information of Stocks
- Shows the information and description of the Sales, Garments
- To increase efficiency of managing the Sales, Stocks
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Inventory.
- Manage the information of Sales
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Sales data.
- Manage the information of Inventory
- Integration of all records of Brands.
- It generates the report on Sales, Stocks, Customers
- Provide filter reports on Garments, Inventory, Brands
- You can easily export PDF for the Sales, Customers, Inventory
- Application also provides excel export for Stocks,Garments, Brands
- You can also export the report into csv format for Sales, Stocks, Brands
Limitation of NodeJS Project On Garment Inventory System
- Excel export has not been developed for Customers, Inventory due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Sales, Stocks capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Sales, Garments, Brands cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of NodeJS Project On Garment Inventory System
- All the fields such as Sales, Garments, Brands are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Sales, Stocks, Customers can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input