Objective of NodeJS Project On Hostel Management System
The main objective of the NodeJS Project On Hostel Management System is to manage the details of Payments, Rent, Hostel Facility, Beds, Allotees. It manages all the information about Payments, Rooms, Allotees, Payments. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Payments, Rent, Rooms, Hostel Facility. It tracks all the details about the Hostel Facility, Beds, Allotees.
Functionalities provided by NodeJS Project On Hostel Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Payments, Hostel Facility, Beds, Allotees
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Rent, Rooms, Beds ect
- Manage the information of Rent
- Shows the information and description of the Payments, Hostel Facility
- To increase efficiency of managing the Payments, Rent
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Beds.
- Manage the information of Payments
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Payments data.
- Manage the information of Beds
- Integration of all records of Allotees.
- It generates the report on Payments, Rent, Rooms
- Provide filter reports on Hostel Facility, Beds, Allotees
- You can easily export PDF for the Payments, Rooms, Beds
- Application also provides excel export for Rent, Hostel Facility, Allotees
- You can also export the report into csv format for Payments, Rent, Allotees
Limitation of NodeJS Project On Hostel Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Rooms, Beds due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Payments, Rent capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Payments, Hostel Facility, Allotees cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of NodeJS Project On Hostel Management System
- All the fields such as Payments, Hostel Facility, Allotees are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Payments, Rent, Rooms can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input