Objective of NodeJS Project On Inventory Management System
The main objective of the NodeJS Project On Inventory Management System is to manage the details of Payment, Supplier, Customer,Inventory, Reciving Stock. It manages all the information about Payment, Purchasing, Reciving Stock, Payment. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Payment, Supplier, Purchasing, Customer. It tracks all the details about the Customer,Inventory, Reciving Stock.
Functionalities provided by NodeJS Project On Inventory Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Payment, Customer, Inventory, Reciving Stock
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Supplier, Purchasing, Inventory ect
- Manage the information of Supplier
- Shows the information and description of the Payment, Customer
- To increase efficiency of managing the Payment, Supplier
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Inventory.
- Manage the information of Payment
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Payment data.
- Manage the information of Inventory
- Integration of all records of Reciving Stock.
- It generates the report on Payment, Supplier, Purchasing
- Provide filter reports on Customer,Inventory, Reciving Stock
- You can easily export PDF for the Payment, Purchasing,Inventory
- Application also provides excel export for Supplier, Customer, Reciving Stock
- You can also export the report into csv format for Payment, Supplier, Reciving Stock
Limitation of NodeJS Project On Inventory Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Purchasing, Inventory due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Payment, Supplier capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Payment, Customer, Reciving Stock cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of NodeJS Project On Inventory Management System
- All the fields such as Payment, Customer, Reciving Stock are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Payment, Supplier, Purchasing can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input