Objective of NodeJS Project On KBC Quiz System
The main objective of the NodeJS Project On KBC Quiz System is to manage the details of Points, Patters, Answers, Level, Participants. It manages all the information about Points, Questions, Participants, Points. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Points, Patters, Questions, Answers. It tracks all the details about the Answers, Level, Participants.
Functionalities provided by NodeJS Project On KBC Quiz System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Points, Answers, Level, Participants
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Patters, Questions, Level ect
- Manage the information of Patters
- Shows the information and description of the Points, Answers
- To increase efficiency of managing the Points, Patters
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Level.
- Manage the information of Points
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Points data.
- Manage the information of Level
- Integration of all records of Participants.
- It generates the report on Points, Patters,Questions
- Provide filter reports on Answers, Level, Participants
- You can easily export PDF for the Points,Questions, Level
- Application also provides excel export for Patters, Answers, Participants
- You can also export the report into csv format for Points, Patters, Participants
Limitation of NodeJS Project On KBC Quiz System
- Excel export has not been developed for Questions, Level due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Points, Patters capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Points, Answers, Participants cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of NodeJS Project On KBC Quiz System
- All the fields such as Points, Answers, Participants are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Points, Patters,Questions can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input