Objective of NodeJS Project On Library Application System
The main objective of the NodeJS Project On Library Application System is to manage the details of Book,Student, Address, Supplier, Expiry. It manages all the information about Book, Publisher, Expiry, Book. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Book, Student, Publisher, Address. It tracks all the details about the Address, Supplier, Expiry.
Functionalities provided by NodeJS Project On Library Application System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Book, Address, Supplier, Expiry
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Student, Publisher, Supplier ect
- Manage the information of Student
- Shows the information and description of the Book, Address
- To increase efficiency of managing the Book, Student
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Supplier.
- Manage the information of Book
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Book data.
- Manage the information of Supplier
- Integration of all records of Expiry.
- It generates the report on Book,Student, Publisher
- Provide filter reports on Address, Supplier, Expiry
- You can easily export PDF for the Book, Publisher, Supplier
- Application also provides excel export for Student, Address, Expiry
- You can also export the report into csv format for Book,Student, Expiry
Limitation of NodeJS Project On Library Application System
- Excel export has not been developed for Publisher, Supplier due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Book, Student capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Book, Address, Expiry cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of NodeJS Project On Library Application System
- All the fields such as Book, Address, Expiry are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Book,Student, Publisher can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input