Objective of NodeJS Project On MCQ Quiz Application
The main objective of the NodeJS Project On MCQ Quiz Application is to manage the details of Students, Courses, Papers, Examinations, Results. It manages all the information about Students, Marks, Results, Students. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Students, Courses, Marks, Papers. It tracks all the details about the Papers, Examinations, Results.
Functionalities provided by NodeJS Project On MCQ Quiz Application are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Students, Papers, Examinations, Results
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Courses, Marks, Examinations ect
- Manage the information of Courses
- Shows the information and description of the Students, Papers
- To increase efficiency of managing the Students, Courses
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Examinations.
- Manage the information of Students
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Students data.
- Manage the information of Examinations
- Integration of all records of Results.
- It generates the report on Students, Courses, Marks
- Provide filter reports on Papers, Examinations, Results
- You can easily export PDF for the Students, Marks, Examinations
- Application also provides excel export for Courses, Papers, Results
- You can also export the report into csv format for Students, Courses, Results
Limitation of NodeJS Project On MCQ Quiz Application
- Excel export has not been developed for Marks, Examinations due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Students, Courses capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Students, Papers, Results cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of NodeJS Project On MCQ Quiz Application
- All the fields such as Students, Papers, Results are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Students, Courses, Marks can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input