Objective of NodeJS Project On Media Management System
The main objective of the NodeJS Project On Media Management System is to manage the details of Uploads, Images, Login, Videos,Media. It manages all the information about Uploads, Category, Media, Uploads. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Uploads, Images, Category, Login. It tracks all the details about the Login, Videos,Media.
Functionalities provided by NodeJS Project On Media Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Uploads, Login, Videos, Media
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Images, Category, Videos ect
- Manage the information of Images
- Shows the information and description of the Uploads, Login
- To increase efficiency of managing the Uploads, Images
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Videos.
- Manage the information of Uploads
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Uploads data.
- Manage the information of Videos
- Integration of all records of Media.
- It generates the report on Uploads, Images, Category
- Provide filter reports on Login, Videos,Media
- You can easily export PDF for the Uploads, Category, Videos
- Application also provides excel export for Images, Login,Media
- You can also export the report into csv format for Uploads, Images,Media
Limitation of NodeJS Project On Media Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Category, Videos due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Uploads, Images capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Uploads, Login, Media cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of NodeJS Project On Media Management System
- All the fields such as Uploads, Login, Media are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Uploads, Images, Category can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input