Objective of NodeJS Project On Membership Management System
The main objective of the NodeJS Project On Membership Management System is to manage the details of Memberships, Login, Profiles, Accounts,Members. It manages all the information about Memberships, Payments, Members, Memberships. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Memberships, Login, Payments, Profiles. It tracks all the details about the Profiles, Accounts,Members.
Functionalities provided by NodeJS Project On Membership Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Memberships, Profiles, Accounts, Members
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Login, Payments, Accounts ect
- Manage the information of Login
- Shows the information and description of the Memberships, Profiles
- To increase efficiency of managing the Memberships, Login
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Accounts.
- Manage the information of Memberships
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Memberships data.
- Manage the information of Accounts
- Integration of all records of Members.
- It generates the report on Memberships, Login, Payments
- Provide filter reports on Profiles, Accounts,Members
- You can easily export PDF for the Memberships, Payments, Accounts
- Application also provides excel export for Login, Profiles,Members
- You can also export the report into csv format for Memberships, Login,Members
Limitation of NodeJS Project On Membership Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Payments, Accounts due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Memberships, Login capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Memberships, Profiles, Members cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of NodeJS Project On Membership Management System
- All the fields such as Memberships, Profiles, Members are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Memberships, Login, Payments can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input