Objective of NodeJS Project On Multiple Choice Quiz System
The main objective of the NodeJS Project On Multiple Choice Quiz System is to manage the details of Papers, Examinations, Marks,Students, Courses. It manages all the information about Papers, Results, Courses, Papers. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Papers, Examinations, Results, Marks. It tracks all the details about the Marks,Students, Courses.
Functionalities provided by NodeJS Project On Multiple Choice Quiz System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Papers, Marks, Students, Courses
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Examinations, Results, Students ect
- Manage the information of Examinations
- Shows the information and description of the Papers, Marks
- To increase efficiency of managing the Papers, Examinations
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Students.
- Manage the information of Papers
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Papers data.
- Manage the information of Students
- Integration of all records of Courses.
- It generates the report on Papers, Examinations, Results
- Provide filter reports on Marks,Students, Courses
- You can easily export PDF for the Papers, Results,Students
- Application also provides excel export for Examinations, Marks, Courses
- You can also export the report into csv format for Papers, Examinations, Courses
Limitation of NodeJS Project On Multiple Choice Quiz System
- Excel export has not been developed for Results, Students due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Papers, Examinations capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Papers, Marks, Courses cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of NodeJS Project On Multiple Choice Quiz System
- All the fields such as Papers, Marks, Courses are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Papers, Examinations, Results can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input