Objective of NodeJS Project On Nokia Care Management System
The main objective of the NodeJS Project On Nokia Care Management System is to manage the details of Customer, Payments, Models, Warranty, Problems. It manages all the information about Customer, Mobile, Problems, Customer. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Customer, Payments, Mobile, Models. It tracks all the details about the Models, Warranty, Problems.
Functionalities provided by NodeJS Project On Nokia Care Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Customer, Models, Warranty, Problems
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Payments, Mobile, Warranty ect
- Manage the information of Payments
- Shows the information and description of the Customer, Models
- To increase efficiency of managing the Customer, Payments
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Warranty.
- Manage the information of Customer
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Customer data.
- Manage the information of Warranty
- Integration of all records of Problems.
- It generates the report on Customer, Payments,Mobile
- Provide filter reports on Models, Warranty, Problems
- You can easily export PDF for the Customer,Mobile, Warranty
- Application also provides excel export for Payments, Models, Problems
- You can also export the report into csv format for Customer, Payments, Problems
Limitation of NodeJS Project On Nokia Care Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Mobile, Warranty due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Customer, Payments capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Customer, Models, Problems cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of NodeJS Project On Nokia Care Management System
- All the fields such as Customer, Models, Problems are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Customer, Payments,Mobile can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input