Objective of NodeJS Project On Payment Management System
The main objective of the NodeJS Project On Payment Management System is to manage the details of Account, Receipt, Branch, Bill, Location. It manages all the information about Account, Payment, Location, Account. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Account, Receipt, Payment, Branch. It tracks all the details about the Branch, Bill, Location.
Functionalities provided by NodeJS Project On Payment Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Account, Branch, Bill, Location
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Receipt, Payment, Bill ect
- Manage the information of Receipt
- Shows the information and description of the Account, Branch
- To increase efficiency of managing the Account, Receipt
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Bill.
- Manage the information of Account
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Account data.
- Manage the information of Bill
- Integration of all records of Location.
- It generates the report on Account, Receipt,Payment
- Provide filter reports on Branch, Bill, Location
- You can easily export PDF for the Account,Payment, Bill
- Application also provides excel export for Receipt, Branch, Location
- You can also export the report into csv format for Account, Receipt, Location
Limitation of NodeJS Project On Payment Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Payment, Bill due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Account, Receipt capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Account, Branch, Location cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of NodeJS Project On Payment Management System
- All the fields such as Account, Branch, Location are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Account, Receipt,Payment can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input