Objective of NodeJS Project On Payroll Management System
The main objective of the NodeJS Project On Payroll Management System is to manage the details of Payroll, Salary, Payments, Employee, Appraisals. It manages all the information about Payroll, Woking Points, Appraisals, Payroll. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Payroll, Salary, Woking Points, Payments. It tracks all the details about the Payments, Employee, Appraisals.
Functionalities provided by NodeJS Project On Payroll Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Payroll, Payments, Employee, Appraisals
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Salary, Woking Points, Employee ect
- Manage the information of Salary
- Shows the information and description of the Payroll, Payments
- To increase efficiency of managing the Payroll, Salary
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Employee.
- Manage the information of Payroll
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Payroll data.
- Manage the information of Employee
- Integration of all records of Appraisals.
- It generates the report on Payroll, Salary, Woking Points
- Provide filter reports on Payments, Employee, Appraisals
- You can easily export PDF for the Payroll, Woking Points, Employee
- Application also provides excel export for Salary, Payments, Appraisals
- You can also export the report into csv format for Payroll, Salary, Appraisals
Limitation of NodeJS Project On Payroll Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Woking Points, Employee due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Payroll, Salary capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Payroll, Payments, Appraisals cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of NodeJS Project On Payroll Management System
- All the fields such as Payroll, Payments, Appraisals are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Payroll, Salary, Woking Points can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input