Objective of NodeJS Project On Payroll Management System
The main objective of the NodeJS Project On Payroll Management System is to manage the details of Salary, Payments,Payroll, Appraisals, Employee. It manages all the information about Salary, Woking Points, Employee, Salary. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Salary, Payments, Woking Points, Payroll. It tracks all the details about the Payroll, Appraisals, Employee.
Functionalities provided by NodeJS Project On Payroll Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Salary, Payroll, Appraisals, Employee
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Payments, Woking Points, Appraisals ect
- Manage the information of Payments
- Shows the information and description of the Salary, Payroll
- To increase efficiency of managing the Salary, Payments
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Appraisals.
- Manage the information of Salary
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Salary data.
- Manage the information of Appraisals
- Integration of all records of Employee.
- It generates the report on Salary, Payments, Woking Points
- Provide filter reports on Payroll, Appraisals, Employee
- You can easily export PDF for the Salary, Woking Points, Appraisals
- Application also provides excel export for Payments,Payroll, Employee
- You can also export the report into csv format for Salary, Payments, Employee
Limitation of NodeJS Project On Payroll Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Woking Points, Appraisals due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Salary, Payments capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Salary, Payroll, Employee cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of NodeJS Project On Payroll Management System
- All the fields such as Salary, Payroll, Employee are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Salary, Payments, Woking Points can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input