Objective of NodeJS Project On Poll Survey System
The main objective of the NodeJS Project On Poll Survey System is to manage the details of Votes, Registration,Polls, Users, Survey. It manages all the information about Votes, Results, Survey, Votes. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Votes, Registration, Results, Polls. It tracks all the details about the Polls, Users, Survey.
Functionalities provided by NodeJS Project On Poll Survey System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Votes, Polls, Users, Survey
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Registration, Results, Users ect
- Manage the information of Registration
- Shows the information and description of the Votes, Polls
- To increase efficiency of managing the Votes, Registration
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Users.
- Manage the information of Votes
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Votes data.
- Manage the information of Users
- Integration of all records of Survey.
- It generates the report on Votes, Registration, Results
- Provide filter reports on Polls, Users, Survey
- You can easily export PDF for the Votes, Results, Users
- Application also provides excel export for Registration,Polls, Survey
- You can also export the report into csv format for Votes, Registration, Survey
Limitation of NodeJS Project On Poll Survey System
- Excel export has not been developed for Results, Users due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Votes, Registration capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Votes, Polls, Survey cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of NodeJS Project On Poll Survey System
- All the fields such as Votes, Polls, Survey are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Votes, Registration, Results can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input