Objective of NodeJS Project On POS System
The main objective of the NodeJS Project On POS System is to manage the details of Registration, Votes, Users, Survey,Polls. It manages all the information about Registration, Results, Polls, Registration. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Registration, Votes, Results, Users. It tracks all the details about the Users, Survey,Polls.
Functionalities provided by NodeJS Project On POS System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Registration, Users, Survey, Polls
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Votes, Results, Survey ect
- Manage the information of Votes
- Shows the information and description of the Registration, Users
- To increase efficiency of managing the Registration, Votes
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Survey.
- Manage the information of Registration
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Registration data.
- Manage the information of Survey
- Integration of all records of Polls.
- It generates the report on Registration, Votes, Results
- Provide filter reports on Users, Survey,Polls
- You can easily export PDF for the Registration, Results, Survey
- Application also provides excel export for Votes, Users,Polls
- You can also export the report into csv format for Registration, Votes,Polls
Limitation of NodeJS Project On POS System
- Excel export has not been developed for Results, Survey due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Registration, Votes capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Registration, Users, Polls cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of NodeJS Project On POS System
- All the fields such as Registration, Users, Polls are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Registration, Votes, Results can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input